1. On the rear outer edge of the seat, find where the upholstery terminates. Using the small pick tool provided, insert the tip into the area in which the leather tucks behind the plastic of the OEM seat back
2. Make sure the pick is successfully hooked onto the leather, and begin to firmly pull to release the bead of plastic / rubber trim that holds the upholstery onto the
3. Once the trim is loose, begin pulling the leather away from the seat frame. Continue prying around the perimeter of the seat until the leather is completely separated from the seam of the seat frame.
4. After the upholstery is completely free of the seat, test fit the Unplugged Performance Carbon Fiber Seat Back and note the correct positioning.
5. Once the final location for the Seat Back determined, remove the backing from the doublesided tape.
6. Carefully fit the U.P. Seat Back to the OEM seat. Once properly located, press firmly along the taped areas, maintaining pressure for at least 30 seconds to 1 minute.
7. To replace the OEM leather trim attachment strip, begin around the top of the seat.
8. Press the trim strip firmly into the slot / seam around the seat back.
9. Continue pressing firmly around the perimeter of the seat to ensure the leather is fully tucked into its original position.
10. If necessary, you may use the pick tool to tuck in the ends of the leather and trim.
11. Enjoy your new high-quality carbon fiber accents!