BEFORE REMOVAL OF DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE BACKING
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING :
1. Temporarily install the Unplugged Performance [U.P.] Trunk Spoiler to the body of car. During test fit, note the locations of the 3M™ Double-Sided Tape, as well as the side-to-side alignment with the OEM trunk edges.
2. After successful test fit, please ensure the tape locations on the trunk identified in Step 1 are clean and dry. Contaminated surfaces should be cleaned with a 50/50 Isopropyl Alcohol and water mixture. A clean lint-free cloth should be used.
3. Place the Trunk Spoiler up to the vehicle starting with the back portion. Verify alignment,, and then remove the red backing material from the 3M™ Double-Sided tape on the underside of the Trunk Spoiler.
4. Slowly fit the U.P. Trunk Spoiler up to the vehicle, being careful not to allow the adhesive tape to make firm contact with the body of the car until after the proper alignment has been achieved.
5. Once the Trunk Spoiler has been properly alignment on the vehicle, firmly press downward and hold for at least 60 seconds. After releasing, allow some time overnight prior to putting into service to allow tape to bond. (NOTE: If
possible, place a soft cloth onto the Trunk Spoiler, and then gently rest a moderately-weighted object on top overnight to assist in tape bonding strength.)