E-Commerce & Email Marketing Manager
Responsible for determining the format and features of the websites in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers, including adding / updating product listings & relevant data. They will hire and manage 3rd party design, development, and maintenance resources as required. Responsible for the performance of all online properties.
Create and Coordinate Online Campaigns
Implements email marketing campaigns, overseeing all aspects of the campaigns from design to writing to marketing to technical development. Ensure that all campaigns are aligned with the company’s overall strategy, branding, and marketing and sales goals. They ensure that the campaigns are optimized across devices. This includes promotion of new and existing products across online channels, events and branding opportunities.
Manage Email Communications
Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns for a variety of brands.
Manage Online Marketing Budgets & ROI
Develops, implements and optimize marketing campaigns across channels.
- Email marketing experience · Experience with Mailchimp marketing platfor
- Comfort with email marketing analytics and reporting
- Experience with WordPress & Woocommerce
- Experience with Shopify ecommerce platform
- Basic graphic design and photo editing skills
- Requires basic understanding of automotive parts / products
- Basic experience with budgeting and optimization
- Understanding / experience with search engine optimization (SEO), as well as search engine marketing (SEM) and analytics (Google Analytics, Ads, Merchant Center) · Social media marketing / referral programs
- Experience with eBay & Amazon selling
- Passion for all-things automotive, and specifically aftermarket performance (products, tuning, etc.)
- Experience working in both small business and corporate environments