WHO WE ARE
Our website address is: https://unpluggedperformance.com.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY
WE MAY COLLECT PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION FROM USERS IN A VARIETY OF WAYS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WHEN USERS VISIT OUR SITE, REGISTER ON THE SITE, PLACE AN ORDER, SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER, FILL OUT A FORM, AND IN CONNECTION WITH OTHER ACTIVITIES, SERVICES, FEATURES OR RESOURCES WE MAKE AVAILABLE ON OUR SITE. USERS MAY BE ASKED FOR, AS APPROPRIATE, NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, MAILING ADDRESS, PHONE NUMBER, CREDIT CARD INFORMATION. USERS MAY, HOWEVER, VISIT OUR SITE ANONYMOUSLY. WE WILL COLLECT PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION FROM USERS ONLY IF THEY VOLUNTARILY SUBMIT SUCH INFORMATION TO US. USERS CAN ALWAYS REFUSE TO SUPPLY PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION, EXCEPT THAT IT MAY PREVENT THEM FROM ENGAGING IN CERTAIN SITE RELATED ACTIVITIES.
IN ADDITION TO PERSONAL DATA, WE MAY COLLECT NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION ABOUT USERS WHENEVER THEY INTERACT WITH OUR SITE. NON-PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION MAY INCLUDE THE BROWSER NAME, THE TYPE OF COMPUTER AND TECHNICAL INFORMATION ABOUT USERS MEANS OF CONNECTION TO OUR SITE, SUCH AS THE OPERATING SYSTEM AND THE INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER’S UTILIZED AND OTHER SIMILAR INFORMATION.
WEB BROWSER COOKIES
UNPLUGGED MAY COLLECT AND USE USERS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
- TO IMPROVE CUSTOMER SERVICE
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE HELPS US RESPOND TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REQUESTS AND SUPPORT NEEDS MORE EFFICIENTLY.
- TO PERSONALIZE USER EXPERIENCE
WE MAY USE INFORMATION IN THE AGGREGATE TO UNDERSTAND HOW OUR USERS AS A GROUP USE THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES PROVIDED ON OUR SITE.
- TO IMPROVE OUR SITE
WE MAY USE FEEDBACK YOU PROVIDE TO IMPROVE OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.
- TO PROCESS PAYMENTS
WE MAY USE THE INFORMATION USERS PROVIDE ABOUT THEMSELVES WHEN PLACING AN ORDER ONLY TO PROVIDE SERVICE TO THAT ORDER. WE DO NOT SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH OUTSIDE PARTIES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE THE SERVICE.
- TO RUN A PROMOTION, CONTEST, SURVEY OR OTHER SITE FEATURE
- TO SEND USERS INFORMATION THEY AGREED TO RECEIVE ABOUT TOPICS WE THINK WILL BE OF INTEREST TO THEM.
- TO SEND PERIODIC EMAILS
- WE MAY USE THE EMAIL ADDRESS TO SEND USER INFORMATION AND UPDATES PERTAINING TO THEIR ORDER. IT MAY ALSO BE USED TO RESPOND TO THEIR INQUIRIES, QUESTIONS, AND/OR OTHER REQUESTS. IF USER DECIDES TO OPT-IN TO OUR MAILING LIST, THEY WILL RECEIVE EMAILS THAT MAY INCLUDE COMPANY NEWS, UPDATES, RELATED PRODUCT OR SERVICE INFORMATION, ETC. IF AT ANY TIME THE USER WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM RECEIVING FUTURE EMAILS, WE INCLUDE DETAILED UNSUBSCRIBE INSTRUCTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF EACH EMAIL OR USER MAY CONTACT US VIA OUR SITE.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
WE ADOPT APPROPRIATE DATA COLLECTION, STORAGE AND PROCESSING PRACTICES AND SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, ALTERATION, DISCLOSURE OR DESTRUCTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, USERNAME, PASSWORD, TRANSACTION INFORMATION AND DATA STORED ON OUR SITE.
SENSITIVE AND PRIVATE DATA EXCHANGE BETWEEN THE SITE AND ITS USERS HAPPENS OVER A SSL SECURED COMMUNICATION CHANNEL AND IS ENCRYPTED AND PROTECTED WITH DIGITAL SIGNATURES.
Only employees who have a real need to access your personal information to perform their work have access to them
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
WE DO NOT SELL, TRADE, OR RENT USERS PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION TO OTHERS. WE MAY SHARE GENERIC AGGREGATED DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION NOT LINKED TO ANY PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION REGARDING VISITORS AND USERS WITH OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS, TRUSTED AFFILIATES AND ADVERTISERS FOR THE PURPOSES OUTLINED ABOVE. WE MAY USE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS TO HELP US OPERATE OUR BUSINESS AND THE SITE OR ADMINISTER ACTIVITIES ON OUR BEHALF, SUCH AS SENDING OUT NEWSLETTERS OR SURVEYS. WE MAY SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THESE THIRD PARTIES FOR THOSE LIMITED PURPOSES PROVIDED THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN US YOUR PERMISSION.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
RECEIVERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Information about your name, address, e-mail, telephone number, order number and specific delivery requests are communicated to FedEx, DHL, Saia Freight or the carrier who handles delivery of your shipment to you.
- Information may be left to external partners that process the information on our behalf. We use external partners to help manage sales data and facilitate smoother customer communication. In addition, we use external partners to include technical operations and website improvements, newsletters, targeted marketing, including retargeting, as well as your review of our company and products. For example, information about your name and your e-mail to Unplugged will be forwarded to our customer communications management software provider Close.io, in order to help us organize and manage customer communication. These companies are computer operators and under our instructions and process data for which we are data controllers. Data Processors may not use the information for any purpose other than fulfillment of the agreement with us, and are confidential about these. We have entered into written data processing agreements with all data processing companies handling personal information on our behalf.
- Two of these data providers, Google Analytics v / Google LLC. and Facebook Inc. is established in the United States. The necessary guarantees for the transfer of information to the United States are secured through the data processor’s certification under the EU-US. Privacy Shield, cf. EU Type of Data Regulation Article. 45th
- Copy of Google LLC’s certification can be found here:
- Copy of Facebook Inc.’s certification can be found here:
- In order to provide transparency regarding the processing of your information, we as a data controller must inform you about your rights.
- Insight Court.
- You are entitled at any time to request information about, among other things, what information we have registered about you, the purpose of the registration, which categories of personal data and recipients of information, if any. As well as information from which the information originates.
- You are entitled to receive a copy of the personal information we process about you. If you want a copy of your personal information, please send a written request to [email protected] You may be asked to prove that you are the one you give up to be.
- Right to rectification.
- You are entitled to receive incorrect personal information about yourself corrected by us. If you become aware that there are errors in the information we have registered about you, you are encouraged to contact us in writing so that the information can be corrected.
- Information that we have collected in connection with your registration as a member of Unplugged Performance’s service, you have the option of correcting via login to your user profile.
- The right to delete.
- In some cases you have the right to have all or some of your personal information deleted by us, for example, if you revoke your consent and we do not have another legal basis to continue the treatment. To the extent that continued processing of your information is necessary, for example, to comply with our legal obligations or for legal requirements to be established, enforced or defended, we are not required to delete your personal information.
- You may, in certain cases, have the right to restrict the processing of your personal information to consist of storage, for example, if you believe that the information we treat about you is incorrect.
- The right to data portability.
- You may, in certain cases, have the right to obtain personal information that you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transfer this information to another data controller.
- Right of objection.
- You are entitled at any time to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing including the profiling made to target our direct marketing.
- In addition, you may at any time, for reasons relating to your personal situation, object to the processing of your personal information as we make on our legitimate interests
- The right to revoke consent.
- You have the right at any time to revoke a consent you have given us to a given processing of personal data, including the profile made by you as a customer of Unplugged Performance. If you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us at [email protected]
- The right to appeal.
- You are entitled at any time to file a complaint with corresponding entity in your country, about our processing of your personal information. Complaints may, among other things, be submitted by mail or phone.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE OUR SITE. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF CHANGES TO THIS POLICY WILL BE DEEMED YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THOSE CHANGES.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS THESE POLICIES, PLEASE CONTACT US AT:
3523 JACK NORTHROP AVE HAWTHORNE, CA 90250 USA