The rear of the vehicle must be lifted completely off of the ground and remain as such during the entire installation process.
1. Prior to installation the rear wheels must be removed.
2. Begin by removing the 21mm bolt shown in green first followed by the 21mm bolt shown in red on FIGURE-1.
3. The arm can now be removed by pulling it up by the end in red first then out towards you.
4. Reinstall camber arm using the same 21mm bolts and nuts. These bolts and nuts are to be torqued too 98ft-lbs.
5. Insert green side first followed by red shown in FIGURE-2.
6. You may need to push or pull on the rotor to align red side bolt.
WE RECOMMEND PERFORMING A VEHICLE SUSPENSION ALIGNMENT ONCE THE INSTALLATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED
MAKE SURE TO TORQUE WHEELS TO 129LBS/FT