Content Creator – Multimedia Specialist – Full-time (Hawthorne, CA)
Unplugged Performance, a leader in automotive enhancements for Tesla vehicles, is seeking a talented and creative Videographer and Content Editor. This role is pivotal in creating compelling visual content that showcases our products, engages our audience and elevates our brand identity.
- Produce, direct, shoot, and edit creative video content that reflects the innovation and quality of Unplugged Performance products including longer format brand storytelling, informational content, short-form social content, and more.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop creative video concepts that align with marketing strategies and brand voice.
- Operate a range of video equipment, including cameras, drones, and lighting, to produce high-quality footage.
- Edit and assemble final visual/audio material, ensuring consistency and coherence of the story narrative.
- Manage the post-production process, including color grading, sound editing, and graphics integration.
- Stay up-to-date with new trends, techniques, and technologies in video production and editing.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to tight deadlines while maintaining quality.
- Proven experience as a creative videographer and editor, with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- Proficiency in video editing software and understanding of post-production processes.
- Experience with camera operation, lighting, and sound equipment.
- Creative storytelling abilities and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, evolving environment.
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Passion for the automotive industry, especially electric vehicles, is a plus.
- Paid holidays, sick days and personal time off
- Employer provided Medical insurance
- Generous 401K match
- Vehicle stipend
ABOUT UNPLUGGED PERFORMANCE
Unplugged Performance is the world leader in premium performance upgrades for Tesla vehicles. With our USA-made line of stylish and high-performance parts, our sole focus is on holistic development and improvement of all Tesla cars.
Unplugged Performance was founded and incubated by the team behind the world-renowned automotive customizer Bulletproof Automotive. Unplugged Performance is the world’s leading company focused on the customization and sports performance of Tesla Motors vehicles.
All of our parts are researched and engineered on our own development vehicles with the intention of improving every aspect of the driving and ownership experience. Unplugged produces an exclusive range of premium upgrades to give a new sporty performance identity to Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3.
Improving on perfection is no easy task, and to do so Unplugged products are professionally designed, prototyped, and manufactured in-house in Hawthorne, CA, and in collaboration with the best motorsports suppliers. The supercar performance of Tesla vehicles meets supercar-grade enhancements with Unplugged Performance.
Founded in 2013 in Hawthorne, CA, Unplugged is neighbors with Tesla’s Design Studio, SpaceX, The Boring Company, and the Hyperloop Test track.