The Unplugged Performance Limited Slip Differential (LSD) for the Model 3 and Model Y help our racing clients and customers squeeze out the last drop of performance from their Tesla’s
For us at Unplugged Performance, maximizing the performance aspects of Tesla vehicles is key to our success. Built for the track, tested on the track, items like the Limited Slip Differential (LSD) for Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y help our customers squeeze out the last drop of performance from these vehicles. In turn, that helps both the racing teams we support and our clients to achieve record-breaking lap times and impressive track results. Even on Pikes Peak.
The Unplugged Performance Limited Slip Differential is a direct drop-in replacement for the stock Tesla Model 3 and Tesla Model Y open differentials. The purpose of these LSDs is to improve the efficient distribution of power between wheels without using the brakes and stability control software. This physical Limited Slip Differential helps put more power to the ground without slowing the vehicle unnecessarily in conditions where one or more wheels lose traction such as high-g-force cornering, off-roading, and driving in inclement conditions such as snow and ice.
- Tested and validated on the Pikes Peak Race Car with testing by Randy Pobst
- The gear-based design ensures smooth and silent operation without maintenance
- Redistributes torque automatically to the wheel with the most traction
- Maximizes traction and reduces stability control interventions
- Lifetime warranty
- Professional installation required
- May void Tesla drive unit and associated parts warranties
- Designed for performance driving, essentially invisible with no benefit for a daily driver or commuter use
Below you can take a look at the world’s fastest time attack Tesla – the Unplugged Performance Ascension-R, doing a run at Buttonwillow with the Unplugged Performance LSD (Limited Slip Differential) installed. This product is available for ordering from our online store. If you need assistance in regard to installation, please contact us and our sales team will provide you with all the information you may need.