Adjustable Sway Bars for Tesla Model 3
$295.00 – $565.00
Tesla Model 3 (All Variants)
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Developed in conjunction with development driving by Randy Pobst, the Unplugged Performance adjustable sway bar system is an easily felt upgrade to the Model 3’s handling. Body roll will be reduced immediately after installation and you’ll also feel improved chassis balance & tracking. Three easy adjustments front and rear allow fine tuning to your driving style. Improved high performance polyurethane bushings included.
Trusted and used on multiple record setting time attack builds as well as hundreds of daily driven cars around the world.
Note - Front & Rear Sets are optimized for sizing and extensively tested to work in balance. For maximum performance we suggest the full paired set. Individual rear sway bar orders include a slightly different spec bar (three way adjustable as well) that is tested and paired for the factory front sway bar.
inventory status - IN STOCK
Due to the adjustable design of the sway bars, experienced drivers have the ability to adjust the front or rear bar which allows fine tuning of the front and rear balance of the car to match driving style.
PERFORMANCE YOU CAN FEEL
- Tesla standard 29mm front sway bar rate: 650 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 31.8mm front sway bar rate soft: 740 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 31.8mm front sway bar rate medium: 890 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 31.8mm front sway bar rate firm: 1075 lbs/in
- Tesla standard 16mm (19.6mm on Performance) rear sway bar rate: 40 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 22.2mm rear sway bar rate soft: 114 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 22.2mm rear sway bar rate medium: 130 lbs/in
- Unplugged Performance 22.2mm rear sway bar rate firm: 150 lbs/in
- Development driving and optimization by Randy Pobst (Tesla's track mode driving developer).
- Perfectly paired front/rear as a dialed in kit, backed by real world street and track testing.
- Reduced body roll during cornering improves the driving experience and enhances driver confidence.
- Less body roll means more consistent and improved tire adhesion (contact patch).
- Harder polyurethane (PU) sway bar bushings improve sway response. The bushings deflect less and respond faster, so the roll control is immediate.
- A sport-tuned sway bar upgrade improves chassis balance and generally reduces understeer or “push” in the front suspension.
- Faster steering response and reduced body roll without sacrificing daily comfort or adjusting spring rates.
- Can be enjoyed on a completely stock car, as is (also equally great on fully tuned track cars).
- Firm settings are future-proof and optimized for cars with full slicks and track high downforce aero, soft/medium settings suitable for daily driven cars.
Unplugged Performance sway bars are all made in the USA. Every bar is made using precision CNC bending equipment for a factory perfect fit. Durability is ensured with an attractive powder coated finish. Special long-lasting precision-molded polyurethane bushings are included.