Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade (Lowering) Kit for Model X
Tesla Model X
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
**NOTE** This product is compatible with all Tesla Model X variations including 2019+ “Raven”
For those looking to improve handling, increase range, and add style, lowering the car’s center of gravity is the way to go. We offer our plug-and-play Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade Kit for those looking to quickly and easily lower the overall height of their Tesla Model X. We’ve engineered this from the ground up as a uniquely tailored solution for the Model X, with multiple years of driving experience on streets and race tracks. * Unlike other products on the market, this product does not change out links with generic threaded lowering links.
- Preset Setting – Prevents incorrect installation and provides consistent heights
- Retains use of 5 OEM suspension settings – Very High, High, Standard, Low and Very Low
- Each factory height setting works as normal with each height being lower than before (think of it as every setting is one step lower, so Standard becomes Low, Low becomes Very Low and so on)
- Easy Installation – Brackets are completely plug-and-play, so installation only takes about 30 minutes
- Produced in 5000-series aluminum and anodized for corrosion-resistance
- Compatible with all years of Model X production including 2019+ “Raven” suspension
PLEASE NOTE: To install on your Model X, you must have the 22″ wheel / tire system calibration (this is by default if your vehicle was factory equipped with 22″ wheels, but can be recalibrated by a Tesla Service Center upon request). You may use any size wheels on your Tesla X with this product installed, but regardless of your wheel and tire choice, please ensure Tesla has configured your vehicle’s firmware for 22 inch wheels.