Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade (Lowering) Kit for Tesla Model S
2012-2016.5 (May) Tesla Model S
2016.5 (June)-2019.5 Tesla Model S
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
For those looking to improve handling and add style, lowering the car’s center of gravity is the way to go. We offer our plug-and-play Sports Dynamic Air Suspension Upgrade Kit for those looking to quickly and easily lower the overall height of their Tesla Model S. We’ve engineered this from the ground up as a uniquely tailored solution for the Model S, with multiple years of driving experience on streets and race tracks. * Unlike other products on the market, this product does not change out links with generic threaded lowering links.
- Preset Setting – Prevents incorrect installation and provides consistent heights
- Two Fixed Settings – Lowered and OEM-like for easily returning back to a factory-like orientation, if needed
- Each factory height setting works as normal with each height being lower than before (think of it as every setting is one step lower, so Standard becomes Low, Low becomes Very Low and so on)
- Retains use of all 4 OEM suspension settings – Very High, High, Standard and Low
- Easy Installation – Brackets are completely plug-and-play, so installation only takes about 30 minutes
- Produced in 5000-series aluminum and anodized for corrosion-resistance
PLEASE NOTE: For use with Model S vehicles factory-equipped with air suspension only. To install on your Model S, you must have the 21″ wheel / tire calibration (if your vehicle was factory equipped with the 21″ Turbine wheels, this is by default). For vehicles that were originally equipped with wheels other than the factory 21″ Turbine option, the factory firmware can be recalibrated by a Tesla Service Center upon request. You are not required to utilize 21″ wheels with this product, but regardless of wheel / tire choice, the 21″ firmware calibration is required.
Compatibility has been confirmed for 2019.5+ vehicles.
“I wasn’t sure whether to go with lowering links or Unplugged Lowering Brackets or Lowering Links. I went with UP brackets and I’m super satisfied.” -Shawn H