von Holzhausen x Unplugged Performance Backpack
In celebration of UP’s automotive interior programs with von Holzhausen we’ve collaborated on a limited number of vH x UP backpacks. These special backpacks represent the eco-conscious premium quality ethos that our brands share. The von Holzhausen design is functional minimalism that is equal parts luxurious and timeless. Each backpack proudly features an engraved vH x UP metal plaque and is made in Italy from vH’s proprietary plant-based Technik-Leather.
Need help with installation?
Limited edition classic Italian luxury meets modern materials science with this von Holzhausen x UP Backpack. This backpack is the first collaboration between Unplugged Performance and von Holzhausen, made for Unplugged Performance’s discerning clientele. It is produced in very limited numbers and is available in either Black or Stone color options.
- Handmade in Italy from proprietary Technik-Leather, a 100% animal-free and sustainable leather alternative created from recycled plastic. Feels just like animal leather, but is highly sustainable for the environment and humane.
- Roughly 18.75 plastic bottles go into one backpack which can result in saving over 1000 gallons of potable water and a 33% lower carbon footprint than cow hides.
- Durable yet fully biodegradable in a landfill. Liquiplant plant-based topcoat makes the bag very resistant to stains, scratches, and water damage, without harsh chemical treatment.
- Features include an engraved vH x UP metal brand plaque, a double zipper for easy access into the main compartment, a large front pocket with zipper closure, 2 open slip pockets on each side, and a laptop compartment on the interior, a grab handle, and padded adjustable backpack straps.
- The liner is made from a high-tech rip-stop containing the strongest fibers on the planet for ultimate durability wherever your travels take you.
Int Order Info
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.