Coilover Suspension Kit for Tesla Model 3
$2,295.00 – $2,495.00
PLEASE NOTE: For international orders, customs fees, duties or taxes are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
More comfortable than stock when set to soft. Meanwhile, on track performance is so dialed in that it managed to impress our development driver Randy Pobst when turned up to firm (see video below). A wide spectrum of adjustment for both height and damping is engineered to satisfy street and track uses. Created by a dream team of top suspension engineers from motorsports to Unplugged Performance specs.
Update – Our customer feedback is so overwhelmingly positive that we’ve begun offering an unprecedented 30 day free trial for any Model 3 driver to switch from any competitor’s suspension to Unplugged Performance coilovers. Driving is believing, satisfaction guaranteed.
Back in October 2017 we combed our 19 year industry contacts to assemble a suspension dream team and to develop multiple suspension products. Before the end of 2017 we had fitted our first coilover prototypes, the world’s first Model 3 coilover. We then spent a year dialing in the valving and functionality to precision. It took us over a year before we released it to customers. In 2019 we brought Randy Pobst on board to add further first hand driving feedback. This validated our successes we were seeing, meanwhile also advising us on optimizations which have found their way into the May 2019 and forward production runs.
- Height Adjustable – fully personalize the height of your Model 3 from factory heights to slammed!
- Dampening Adjustable – One easy to use 24 way adjustable control simultaneously adjusts the ratio of Rebound and Compression damping. Rebound damping regulates the speed at which your shock bounces back from an impact (pothole, bump, hard cornering). By adjusting rebound dampening, one can customize the ride and handling of Model 3.
- Correct droop setting at any height – Independent ride height adjustment ensures correct preload setting without sacrifice and handling loss at different heights.
- Easy to access external adjustment knob included for fast access in the frunk.
- Every shock is custom engineered utilizing our racing background and partnerships (our parent company is Bulletproof Automotive with a history since 2000 of building award winning street and track cars). Each shock is assembled utilizing Ohlins internal components. After assembly they are placed on a shock dyno to validate exact results. Shock dyno data is provided with each set of coilovers.
- High flow D port pistons + super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High end monotube design – Lighter and more consistent performance when driven hard. No cost cutting measures utilizing less expensive twin tube.
- Progressive bump stops
- Swift linear coilover springs – the best coilover spring money can buy.
- Swift thrust sheets ensure silent operation
- Retains the factory upper damper mounts to mitigate the transmission of excessive noise and vibration into the passenger cabin
- Like our Dual Rate Lowering Springs, the Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit is a simple and straightforward installation onto you Tesla Model 3 (about 3-4 hours)
- Assembled in USA
- Rebuildable and re-valvable in USA