Tesla Model 3 – Luxury Pro & Sport Pro Coilover Suspension Kit
$2,295.00 – $2,495.00
The Unplugged Performance Pro Coilover sets are designed to enhance the driving experience with your Tesla Model 3. Offered in two options, Luxury Pro and Sport Pro, both offer adjustability to fine tune ride height and damping, or the stiffness of your EV’s ride. Luxury Pro utilizes 10k springs for a more comfortable ride than stock, while the Sport Pro utilizes 12k springs to offer a more sporty, yet still very compliant ride.
Developed by our dream team of top suspension engineers, the Luxury Pro and Sport Pro coilovers are the result of years of testing, hundreds of thousands of miles and race track fine tuning to create a solution that is perfect whether you’re looking for more comfort in your daily driver, seeking improved handling for on-ramps or canyon drives, or even looking to shave some lap times at the race track. Applications for all Model 3 variants, including Model 3 Dual Motor Performance, Model 3 Dual Motor Long and Standard Range and Model 3 Rear Wheel drive models.
Overall, these Unplugged Performance Tesla Model 3 coilovers are a great choice for both daily driving and track use. However, if you need more on-track performance, we can suggest our Race Spec Coilovers, Pro Race Spec Coilovers or the ultimate suspension upgrade for the Model 3, the UP x Öhlins Nür SPL TTX 4-Way Coilover Set for Tesla Model 3.
Need help with installation?
Tesla Model 3 Luxury Pro & Sport Pro Coilover Suspension Kit
Unplugged Performance Pro series coilovers offer more comfort, and better handling than stock, and have many perks over the factory Tesla Model 3 suspension. They offer height adjustability allowing you to set the vehicle to your desired stance. You can also fine tune how soft or firm the suspension rides with 32-way damping adjustability.
Proven Comfort, Proven Performance
We have thousands of pleased customers of the Pro-series Coilover sets, many looking for nothing more than a more comfortable and smoother Tesla Model 3. On the contrary, when set to full stiff at the race track, even the Luxury Pro impressed the likes of the legendary race car driver and our development driver, Randy Pobst (see video below).
Our customer feedback is so overwhelmingly positive that we’ve begun offering an unprecedented 30-day free trial for any Model 3 driver to switch from any competitor’s suspension to Unplugged Performance coilovers. Driving is believing, and satisfaction is guaranteed.
Choosing between Luxury Pro and Sport Pro
The same level of development went into the development of these two specs of Unplugged Performance Pro-series coilover suspension kits, and while the end result for both is more comfort and better handling, deciding between the two is easy:
- Is your priority simply to find a smoother drive experience than stock? Luxury Pro is your answer
- Is your priority better handling for street driving with the occasional track day with the added benefit of more comfort? The Sport Pro is then your answer
Development History of the Unplugged Performance Model 3 Luxury Pro & Sport Pro Coilovers
Back in October 2017, we combed our 19-year industry contacts to assemble a suspension dream team and to develop multiple suspension products. Before the end of 2017, we had fitted our first coilover prototypes, the world’s first Model 3 coilovers. We then spent a year dialing in the valving and functionality to precision. It took us over a year before we released it to customers. In 2019 we brought Randy Pobst on board to add further first-hand driving feedback. Randy validated the successes we were seeing, while also advising us on optimizations that have found their way into the May 2019 and forward production runs. Years later, we’ve continued to improve our Pro-series coilovers for more comfort, more performance, better handling and longer life.
UNPLUGGED PERFORMANCE TESLA MODEL 3 LUXURY PRO & Sport Pro COILOVERS SPECIFICATIONS
- Height Adjustable – fully personalize the height of your Model 3 from factory height to slammed!
- Damping Adjustable – One easy-to-use 32-way adjustable control simultaneously adjusts the ratio of Rebound and Compression damping. Compression damping regulates the speed at which your suspension compresses down (on bumps, or while corning) while rebound damping regulates the speed at which your suspension bounces back up from compression. Settings are very soft at one end to firm at the other end, meaning you pick our smooth or sporty you want your Model 3 to be.
- Correct droop setting at any height – Independent ride height adjustment ensures correct preload setting without sacrifice and handling loss at different heights.
- Easy-to-access external adjustment knob included for fast access in the frunk.
- Pro-series coilovers utilize high-grade internal technology and every shock is shock-dyno’d for quality control and to validate consistent results.
- High flow D port pistons + super low friction seals and rod guide bushings
- High-end monotube design – Lighter and more consistent performance when driven hard. No cost-cutting measures utilizing less expensive twin tube.
- Progressive bump stops
- Swift linear coilover springs – the best coilover spring money can buy. Luxury Pro Coilovers use 10k springs, while Sport Pro Coilovers use 12k springs
- Retains the factory upper damper mounts to mitigate the transmission of excessive noise and vibration into the passenger cabin
- Like our Dual Rate Lowering Springs, the Unplugged Performance Coilover Suspension Kit is a simple and straightforward installation onto your Tesla Model 3
- Installation, height adjustment, and preload adjustments should be performed by a professional installer.
- Assembled in the USA
- Rebuildable and re-valvable in the USA
- Model 3 (2017-2020) Pre-Refresh
- Model 3 (Late 2023+) Refresh
Int Order Info
6 reviews for Tesla Model 3 – Luxury Pro & Sport Pro Coilover Suspension Kit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.